December 8, 2018
UM की बाइक का नया वेरिएंट लॉन्च, कीमत 1.95 लाख रुपये
If you are tea lover, then you must experiment with floral tea blends. They pack in the benefits of flowers and can relieve stress, help in weight loss, boost ,immunity, and alleviate menstrual cramps. As an added bonus, they make your tea Instagrammable as well.
Making floral tea is not complicated either. All you have to do is to pick fully grown flowers when they are in full bloom, and after washing them thoroughly, add them to boiling water and tea.
Here are 5 DIY tea blends to make at home and their health benefits:
* Rose buds: Rose buds taste good and can alleviate menstrual cramps. They are also rich in vitamin C, which can help you beat a cold and enjoy good skin and hair. It also improves digestion, relieves stress and fights urinary tract infections.
* Butterfly pea:The butterfly pea flower can help you lose weight and lower cholesterol levels. It is also rich in antioxidants and prevents skin ageing.
* Lavender: Lavender is good for digestion and can reduce convulsions and spasms.
* Chrysanthemum: Chrysanthemum contains B carotene which gets converted to vitamin A in the liver. It can boost your immunity and slow down the process of ageing. It also acts as a coolant and can relieve fever and heat stroke.
* Jasmine: Jasmine is an immune booster, can keep diabetes at bay, and reduces risk of heart attack. It is also a natural muscle pain reliever and alleviates stress.